Administered in partnership with the Friends of Cancer Patients Society (FOCP), the Ameera Fund targets Cancer Care at a global scale through collaborative projects in the fields of cancer research, capacity building, prevention, and treatment.
- Implementing Partner: Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) Budget: AED 734,560 – USD200,000 Year: 2019 This project aims ...
- Partner: Gulf Federation for Cancer Control Beneficiaries: 221,000 Budget: AED85,000 – $23,144.99 Year: 2018 Field: Mauritania
- To provide lifesaving care to critically ill infants and children from Tanzania with appropriate custom ...
- Partner: king Hussein Cancer Foundation Beneficiaries:47 Budget: AED734,500 – $200,000 Year: 2018 Field: Jordan
- Partner: king Hussein Cancer Foundation Beneficiaries: 8 Budget: AED932,763 – $253,955 Year: 2015/2016 Field: Jordan