Learning is essential, and learning to be kind, helpful and caring is equally important.
That's why The Big Heart Foundation wants to educate your heart.
First, what’s The Big
Our foundation was established by Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher Bint Mohammed Al Qasimi, Wife of His Highness the Ruler of Sharjah and Chairperson of the Supreme Council for Family Affairs.
The Foundation’s mandate is to protect and empower vulnerable children and their families in vulnerable situations across the world by providing them with health, education and emergency aid services – among others – through various funds and programs.
Participate in our competition
So what’s the competition about and how to participate?
Many of us are very lucky to have the things we do and live our lives without worrying about the basic needs such as food, shelter, education and safety. That is why, it is important to share what we have with those in need. Helping others is everyone’s duty.
With this competition, you will raise awareness on TBHF’s efforts and fundraise for our educations programs which makes a big difference in children’s lives and fill educational gaps. Efforts to respond to the identified gaps include building schools, providing scholarships, teachers capacity building, and improving access to education.
What kind of activities you can do?
Wondering how can you raise awareness and funds in school?
Here are some ideas, but you may be as creative as you like with a lot more.
- Start a social media campaign using #Educatetheheart_sharjah
- Encourage students to have a bake sale
- Do a presentation for your students about TBHF
- Come up with different kind of fundraising activities to involve the students
- Come up with different ways to interact and involve the parents with TBHF
- Have a Blue day to raise awareness about TBHF
How are you going to be evaluated?
Schools: You will be evaluated based on:
We wish you all the best
The winning school will get:
- A special announcement and acknowledgment Trophy during the yearly Appreciation event
- 3 representatives from the school will be invited to attend the international volunteering trip organized by TBHF
- Highlighting the school’s participation in TBHF Annual Report of Achievements
- Social Media interviews with the school’s admin and students
- 4 exclusive tickets to attend TBHF main yearly events
- Highlighting the school’s participation in TBHF semi-annual newsletter
- An announcement to be posted on the official website of TBHF and social media platforms