- To construct another hospital with a 100 bed capacity for patients, to provide 24 hour care for those in need and include emergency room, intensive care unit, paediatric ward care including nutrition unit, adult ward, maternity ward with basic emergency obstetric new born care facility, isolation ward and laboratory with blood transfusion service in order to treat acute infection and non-communicable diseases.
- To carry on an out patient department or health posts and organize a proper referral system to the hospital.
- To monitor, prevent and respond to diseases with epidemic potential via surveillance systems, vaccination campaigns and mobile clinics and improved water sanitation and hygiene (WASH).
- To provide emergency services particularly focusing on mother and child health and any emergency cases such as injuries.
- To improve access to potable water and improve sanitation facilities and basic survival items. With regard to water and sanitation, MSF is planning to drill 13 boreholes according to the needs, in addition to the seven that have already been drilled.
Beneficiaries: 140,000 people
Budget: AED 2.9 Million – $802,523