Humanitarian Aid & Emergency Relief
The Emergency Relief sector focuses on natural and man-made disaster situations. The sector supports affected populations across multiple segments including protection, healthcare, and food assistance. In addition to emergency responses, the sector also supports emergency mitigation, preparedness, and recovery efforts. Examples of Emergency Relief programs include Covid-19 relief assistance for vulnerable populations.
- Implementing Partner: World Food Program Budget: AED 367,325 – USD100,000 Year: 2019 Number of beneficiaries: 4,291 beneficiary The WFP ...
To improve and expand the availability and access to essential services to forcibly displaced Myanmar refugees.Partner: BRAC Beneficiaries: 25,000 Budget: AED1.03 Million – $282,129 Year: 2018/2019 Field: Bangladesh
WFP E-VOUCHER PROGRAMME : Provide food vouchers to the poorest and severely communities in South SudanPartner: World Food Program Beneficiaries: 31,834 Budget: AED367,250 – $100,000 Year: 2018 Field: South Sudan
Mosul Emergency in Iraq to support shelter needs as part of the global shelter campaign for the year 2017Partner: UNHCR Beneficiaries: 1899 Budget: AED899,885- $245,000 Year: 2016/2017 Field: Iraq
- Partner: UNHCR Beneficiaries: 6 Budget: AED73,460 – $20,000 Year: 2016 Field: Malaysia
- Partner: UNHCR Beneficiaries: 54 Budget: AED249,560.1 – $68,000 Year: 2016 Field: Malaysia
- Partner: UNHCR Beneficiaries: 176 Budget: AED300,940.1 – $82,000 Year: 2016 Field: Iraq
- Partner: UNHCR Beneficiaries: 300 Budget: AED367,250 -$100,000 Year: 2016 Field: Iraq
- providing kits that will include : 5 blankets or quilts 3 high thermal blankets 1 heating stove Partner: UNHCR Beneficiaries: ...
- Partner: UNHCR Beneficiaries: 400 Budget: AED550,500.3 – $150,000 Year: 2016 Field: Egypt
- Partner: UNHCR Beneficiaries: 1,889 Budget: AED 1 million – $272,193 Year: 2015 Field: Lebanon
- To respond to the immediate needs of irregular migrants and refugees disembarked since May 1st ...
- Partner: UNHCR Beneficiaries: 28,225 Budget: AED75,3000- $205,012.34 Year: 2013 Field: Jordan
- Partner: UNHCR Beneficiaries: 58,710 Budget: AED6.6 Million – $1796920.88 Year: 2013 Field: Jordan